Blindfolded tightrope walker survives fall
PINGJIANG, China (KABC) -- An acrobat in central China was walking a 2,200-foot tightrope backwards and blindfolded when he fell 132 feet.
Dawa Zi acrobat Aisikaier says he was feeling faint at that point in the walk, which had already taken about an hour. The man was not wearing a harness.
His only safety precaution was a pole to aid with balance. But the man, a 6th generation tightrope walker, was not seriously hurt.
unbelievable, accident, bizarre news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 46 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 8 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis