Disney air fresheners to smell like turkey legs, other theme park foods
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- If you enjoy the smell of some of the foods at Disney theme parks, you can soon take the aroma home with you.
In August, Disney will begin selling air fresheners at its theme parks in four flavors.
There's the scent of Mickey's waffle, the candy apple, the Mickey Mouse premium ice cream bar, and even the turkey legs.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, bizarre news
- Oklahoma tornadoes level homes, kill man
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested