Disney air fresheners to smell like turkey legs, other theme park foods
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- If you enjoy the smell of some of the foods at Disney theme parks, you can soon take the aroma home with you.
In August, Disney will begin selling air fresheners at its theme parks in four flavors.
There's the scent of Mickey's waffle, the candy apple, the Mickey Mouse premium ice cream bar, and even the turkey legs.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, bizarre news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 19 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing 13 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 33 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will 58 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
41 min ago