Disney air fresheners to smell like turkey legs, other theme park foods
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- If you enjoy the smell of some of the foods at Disney theme parks, you can soon take the aroma home with you.
In August, Disney will begin selling air fresheners at its theme parks in four flavors.
There's the scent of Mickey's waffle, the candy apple, the Mickey Mouse premium ice cream bar, and even the turkey legs.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, bizarre news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse 1 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 3 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Man barricaded in Whittier apartment building 43 min ago
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
53 min ago