Disney air fresheners to smell like turkey legs, other theme park foods
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- If you enjoy the smell of some of the foods at Disney theme parks, you can soon take the aroma home with you.
In August, Disney will begin selling air fresheners at its theme parks in four flavors.
There's the scent of Mickey's waffle, the candy apple, the Mickey Mouse premium ice cream bar, and even the turkey legs.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, bizarre news
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 11 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz 3 min ago
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges 5 min ago
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies 7 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot