Disney air fresheners to smell like turkey legs, other theme park foods
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- If you enjoy the smell of some of the foods at Disney theme parks, you can soon take the aroma home with you.
In August, Disney will begin selling air fresheners at its theme parks in four flavors.
There's the scent of Mickey's waffle, the candy apple, the Mickey Mouse premium ice cream bar, and even the turkey legs.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, bizarre news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins 14 min ago
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe 33 min ago
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood 20 min ago
- ABC7 relief drive for Okla. tornado victims
- Body positively identified as missing hiker 8 min ago
- Big rig, truck collide in Pomona; 2 killed
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- abcnews: Cleveland kidnap victims 'happy and safe' 49 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale