Caesar's Palace to open biggest buffet in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KABC) -- Caesar's Palace will open the Las Vegas Strip's biggest buffet in September.
The Bacchanal Buffet will offer more than 500 dishes. They'll range from the usual variety to more specific regional cuisine, including the American south and Chinese dim sum. Caesar's says most of the food will be made fresh at cooking stations.
The buffet will cost $20 to $40, depending on what time of day you eat.
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- 2 people shot in Reseda, LAPD says 1 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)