Caesar's Palace to open biggest buffet in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KABC) -- Caesar's Palace will open the Las Vegas Strip's biggest buffet in September.
The Bacchanal Buffet will offer more than 500 dishes. They'll range from the usual variety to more specific regional cuisine, including the American south and Chinese dim sum. Caesar's says most of the food will be made fresh at cooking stations.
The buffet will cost $20 to $40, depending on what time of day you eat.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 48 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role