Caesar's Palace to open biggest buffet in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KABC) -- Caesar's Palace will open the Las Vegas Strip's biggest buffet in September.
The Bacchanal Buffet will offer more than 500 dishes. They'll range from the usual variety to more specific regional cuisine, including the American south and Chinese dim sum. Caesar's says most of the food will be made fresh at cooking stations.
The buffet will cost $20 to $40, depending on what time of day you eat.
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale 10 min ago
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Damaged trains being removed from Conn. site 28 min ago
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
50 min ago