Remote-controlled alligator startles OC beachgoers
SEAL BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- An unusual visitor caught beachgoers off guard in Orange County Sunday.
A remote-controlled alligator surprised swimmers, kayakers and paddle-boarders in the water off Seal Beach.
Whoever the prankster was, they surprised many folks. The fake gator seemed to startle them at first, but they were still able to have a good laugh over it.
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area 35 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd 3 min ago
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting 27 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping 30 min ago
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini