Seal holds diver's hand in YouTube video
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A British doctor is making friends underwater in a most unusual manner.
Ben Burville shot incredible video in Britain's North Sea that shows a grey seal holding his hand with its front flipper.
Burville has been taking video of the seals and studying their behavior for more than 12 years. The doctor says he finds peace and tranquility being in the company of the marine animals.
He says the seals are exceedingly gentle when he holds their flippers underwater.
To see more of Burville's work, visit www.youtube.com/bburville.
unbelievable, animal news, bizarre news
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 7 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD 26 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago