ATM hauled away by forklift from Tenn. bank
MADISON COUNTY, Tenn. (KABC) -- Police are trying to figure out who stole an ATM from a bank using a forklift in Madison County, Tenn.
Surveillance video from the bank shows the forklift approaching the ATM, impaling the machine and hauling it away. The incident happened last Sunday, but police recently released the surveillance video in order to track down the culprits.
Cameras from other angles show the forklift loading it into the bed of a pickup truck in the parking lot.
Police say both the forklift and the truck were reported stolen from two different locations.
The machine, minus the money, was found in some nearby woods.
caught on tape, bizarre news
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours 10 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 50 min ago
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 2 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge 6 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder 2 min ago
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 3 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq 22 min ago
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks