Drunk airline passenger duct-taped to seat
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A picture of an airline passenger who apparently had too much to drink is going viral.
The photo of the subdued man shows he had to be taped to his seat on a trans-Atlantic flight from Iceland to New York.
Witnesses say the man went on a drunken rampage, groping, choking and spitting on other passengers, so they taped him up with duct tape.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey confirmed the incident.
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments