Sea otter dunks to exercise joints at OR zoo
PORTLAND, Ore. (KABC) -- The Los Angeles Lakers may want to recruit Eddie the sea otter, who rarely misses when he dunks.
Eddie resides at the Oregon Zoo in Portland. He is 16 years old and has arthritis in his elbows, so zookeepers taught him to dunk as a way to exercise his joints.
They say it works, and he's feeling better.
animal news, bizarre news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large 19 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked 59 min ago
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate