Blind Husky and his seeing-eye dog need new home
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two dogs that have captured hearts all over social media are looking for a new home -- together. What makes them special is that one of the dogs is blind and the other is his seeing-eye guide.
Isaac, a Husky, and Isabella, a Terrier mix, recently were found together wandering the streets of Fontana. Isaac cannot see and likely has glaucoma.
The animal rescue group STAND Foundation is now looking to place the bonded pair together in a loving home.
"She keeps her eye on him at all times like a little pilot fish. There's a work relationship between these two and there's a love relationship between these two, and how they know what the other needs or what the other is saying is amazing," said Dan Guss with STAND Foundation. "It's like an old couple that's been married for 60 years and they just know what's going on with the other person."
Isaac and Isabella are currently under the care of a local veterinarian.
animal news, bizarre news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 7 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Fundraiser held for Corona football player
8 min ago