Lion meat tacos cause uproar in Florida
TAMPA, Fla. (KABC) -- Exotic meat tacos at a Florida restaurant are causing a big uproar.
The small tacos at Tampa's Taco Fusion restaurant look enticing and many who try them say they are tasty. The meat in question -- lion meat.
It has some people wondering if it's even legal to serve something on the endangered species list.
The specialty tacos cost about $35. The restaurant also serves other exotic meats, such as beaver tacos and camel tacos.
Brad Barnett, the restaurant's operation manager, says it is all legal. His message to people: "If you don't like it, don't eat it."
food, bizarre news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 5 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 34 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought 55 min ago
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'