Lion meat tacos cause uproar in Florida
TAMPA, Fla. (KABC) -- Exotic meat tacos at a Florida restaurant are causing a big uproar.
The small tacos at Tampa's Taco Fusion restaurant look enticing and many who try them say they are tasty. The meat in question -- lion meat.
It has some people wondering if it's even legal to serve something on the endangered species list.
The specialty tacos cost about $35. The restaurant also serves other exotic meats, such as beaver tacos and camel tacos.
Brad Barnett, the restaurant's operation manager, says it is all legal. His message to people: "If you don't like it, don't eat it."
food, bizarre news
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 29 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 41 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 1 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 21 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler