Quad Cities Marathon: Man juggles while running backwards
MOLINE, Ill. (KABC) -- A Florida man juggled while running the 26.2 mile Quad Cities Marathon in Illinois backwards Sunday.
Joe Salter is a world-record "joggler", meaning he jogs and juggles at the same time.
The 32-year-old finished "joggling" the marathon in five hours and 51 minutes.
Salter has also "joggled" through a triathlon in the past.
unbelievable, bizarre news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise 33 min ago
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP 50 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building 14 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer 12 min ago
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book