Quad Cities Marathon: Man juggles while running backwards
MOLINE, Ill. (KABC) -- A Florida man juggled while running the 26.2 mile Quad Cities Marathon in Illinois backwards Sunday.
Joe Salter is a world-record "joggler", meaning he jogs and juggles at the same time.
The 32-year-old finished "joggling" the marathon in five hours and 51 minutes.
Salter has also "joggled" through a triathlon in the past.
unbelievable, bizarre news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis