Quad Cities Marathon: Man juggles while running backwards
MOLINE, Ill. (KABC) -- A Florida man juggled while running the 26.2 mile Quad Cities Marathon in Illinois backwards Sunday.
Joe Salter is a world-record "joggler", meaning he jogs and juggles at the same time.
The 32-year-old finished "joggling" the marathon in five hours and 51 minutes.
Salter has also "joggled" through a triathlon in the past.
unbelievable, bizarre news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 19 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments