Panda cub at Taipei zoo learns how to crawl
TAIPEI, China (KABC) -- A panda cub at a zoo in Taipei, Taiwan celebrated her 100th day. She is charming everyone by showing off her crawling skills.
She marked her 100th day on Monday. The cub, who was born on July 6, is still a bit unsteady on her legs. But that's not keeping her from getting around and letting her curiosity wander.
Like any baby, the panda cub needed a check-up. Zookeepers say she's doing great.
The public vote to name the cub closed on Tuesday, and her name will be revealed at the end of the month.
She is the first cub of giant pandas Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan, who were gifts from China.
animal news, bizarre news
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 51 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians