Fan claims to be engaged to convicted murderer Charles Manson
CORCORAN, Calif. (KABC) -- Charles Manson's self-proclaimed biggest fan claims she's marrying the convicted murderer.
The supposed fiancee, known only as "Star," broke the news to Rolling Stone Magazine.
The 25-year-old woman says she moved to Corcoran, California to be closer to the state prison where Manson is serving a life sentence for multiple murders.
Manson, however, is denying marriage rumors, saying, "that's a bunch of garbage."
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)