Man stole jars of human brain tissue, sold them online
INDIANAPOLIS (KABC) -- A man has been arrested for allegedly stealing several jars of human brain tissue from a museum and selling them online.
David Charles, 21, was arrested and charged with burglary on Dec. 16.
Investigators say Charles allegedly broke into the Indiana Medical History Museum multiple times this year and stole the jars of human brain tissue.
Charles was discovered after someone who bought the tissue online noticed the label on the container and notified the museum.
Investigators are looking into the possibility of additional charges.
arrest, burglary, unbelievable, bizarre news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour