Man stole jars of human brain tissue, sold them online
INDIANAPOLIS (KABC) -- A man has been arrested for allegedly stealing several jars of human brain tissue from a museum and selling them online.
David Charles, 21, was arrested and charged with burglary on Dec. 16.
Investigators say Charles allegedly broke into the Indiana Medical History Museum multiple times this year and stole the jars of human brain tissue.
Charles was discovered after someone who bought the tissue online noticed the label on the container and notified the museum.
Investigators are looking into the possibility of additional charges.
arrest, burglary, unbelievable, bizarre news
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report