Median Price For Homes Has Gone Up
MONEYScope -- The median price for a Los Angeles County home last month was $494,000 that's up more than 21 percent from last year.
In Orange County, the price rose more than 13 percent to $617,000.
Riverside County saw the median price rise 16 percent to $388,000 and San Bernardino County had the biggest percentage change - nearly 32 percent to $344,000.
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation 39 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)