Facebook beats Google as most visited site
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Facebook surpassed Google in 2010 as the most visited website in the U.S.
In the span of six years, the social networking site has exploded in popularity, boasting about half a billion users worldwide.
Just three years ago, MySpace was the most visited site, but it now ranks number seven.
Facebook also ranked number one for the most searched term of 2010.
facebook, myspace, business
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 27 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 47 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Arkansas tornadoes injure 5, damage homes 54 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'