Apple offers subscriptions for iPhone, iPad
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Another sign that it's getting easier to read without holding printed material: Apple has unveiled a subscription service for the iPhone and iPad.
Newspaper and magazine publishers will now be able to sell subscriptions through their apps without asking readers to buy each issue separately.
The new policy also applies to video and music services.
apple, iPhone, iPad, business
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book