McDonald's looking to hire 50,000 on Tuesday
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Golden Arches has a golden opportunity for job seekers this week.
McDonald's is having its first national hiring day Tuesday.
Some restaurants will hold interviews on that day, but job seekers can also apply online.
The company is looking for crew members and managers, hoping to fill 50,000 positions nationwide.
That adds up to about three or four new jobs at each restaurant.
McDonald's says business has been improving and more of its restaurants are now open 24 hours a day.
Click here to visit the company's careers page.
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online 20 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate 59 min ago
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
7 min ago