Sony unveils tablets to rival Apple iPad
TOKYO (KABC) -- Sony unveiled a tablet computer Tuesday called S1 - its latest product to rival Apple's iPad.
The touch-screen tablet comes with a 9.4 inch display and can provide online content like movies, music, video games, books, email and social networking.
Sony also showed off the S2, a smaller mobile device with two 5.5. inch screens that can be folded like a book.
Sony said the products will go on sale around September, but the company did not say how much the new devices will cost.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
technology, apple, iPad, business
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise 13 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 19 min ago
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- East LA coach pleads no contest to molest 50 min ago
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights 19 min ago
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book