Samsung wants iPhone 4S ban in Australia, Japan
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Samsung Electronics is once again going after Apple Inc. The company is trying to block the sale of the new iPhone in Japan and Australia.
Samsung filed preliminary injunctions in court Monday, saying Apple is violating its patents.
Meantime, Samsung is appealing an Australian court's decision to temporarily ban the sale of Samsung's new Galaxy Tablet computer after Apple accused Samsung of violating its patents.
apple, iPhone, legal, business
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills 51 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital 46 min ago
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 23 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son