Job recruitment underway on Coney Island
CONEY ISLAND -- If you're looking for a summer job, you may want to head to Coney Island.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg kicked off the third annual job screening process Tuesday morning.
The city is looking to fill 450 jobs.
The jobs are in park service, ride and game operation, customer service and retail.
The recruitment session is the first of four between now and the end of April.
All of them will be held at MCU Park, 1904 Surf Avenue in Coney Island.
The second job screening will be held March 1 (12pm -6 pm), and the following two are April 24 and April 26th, from 12pm-6 pm.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
coney island, job, job hunting, business
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal 24 min ago
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour