Job recruitment underway on Coney Island
CONEY ISLAND -- If you're looking for a summer job, you may want to head to Coney Island.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg kicked off the third annual job screening process Tuesday morning.
The city is looking to fill 450 jobs.
The jobs are in park service, ride and game operation, customer service and retail.
The recruitment session is the first of four between now and the end of April.
All of them will be held at MCU Park, 1904 Surf Avenue in Coney Island.
The second job screening will be held March 1 (12pm -6 pm), and the following two are April 24 and April 26th, from 12pm-6 pm.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
coney island, job, job hunting, business
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk 36 min ago
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD 35 min ago
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 59 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate