Starbucks and Disney announce partnership
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Coffee giant Starbucks will soon pop up at the happiest place on earth. The Seattle-based chain announced a partnership with Disney on Monday.
It is opening shops inside each of the six Disney theme parks in California and Florida. The first one will open this summer at Disneyland's California Adventure park in Anaheim.
The companies say the Starbucks stores will be designed to blend in with the parks.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, business
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 32 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD 51 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
47 min ago