Starbucks and Disney announce partnership
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Coffee giant Starbucks will soon pop up at the happiest place on earth. The Seattle-based chain announced a partnership with Disney on Monday.
It is opening shops inside each of the six Disney theme parks in California and Florida. The first one will open this summer at Disneyland's California Adventure park in Anaheim.
The companies say the Starbucks stores will be designed to blend in with the parks.
Disney is the parent company of ABC7.
disney theme park, business
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 22 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 35 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis