Amazon to open fulfillment center in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- New jobs are coming to San Bernardino later this year after Amazon announced plans to open a fulfillment center.
The fulfillment center will move into a 950,000-square-foot facility on Central Avenue that is already under development as part of the Alliance California project. It is expected to create 1,000 jobs.
Amazon is expected to move into the building sometime this fall.
san bernardino county, jobs, business
- Moorpark High on lockdown after threat made 5 min ago
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped 30 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 53 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'