Girl Scouts to sell candy bars in US stores
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The Girl Scouts organization has a new food product they will soon be selling to help raise money: candy bars.
The candy bars will be available in three of their most popular cookie flavors. They will be sold in stores, not door to door by Girl Scouts.
The candy bars will be targeted at adults.
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search 7 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons