Girl Scouts to sell candy bars in US stores
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The Girl Scouts organization has a new food product they will soon be selling to help raise money: candy bars.
The candy bars will be available in three of their most popular cookie flavors. They will be sold in stores, not door to door by Girl Scouts.
The candy bars will be targeted at adults.
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 41 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist 4 min ago
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes 23 min ago
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Pasadena teen gets new family for holidays
59 min ago