Girl Scouts to sell candy bars in US stores
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The Girl Scouts organization has a new food product they will soon be selling to help raise money: candy bars.
The candy bars will be available in three of their most popular cookie flavors. They will be sold in stores, not door to door by Girl Scouts.
The candy bars will be targeted at adults.
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 26 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
35 min ago