Forever 21 celebrates new Lincoln Heights headquarters with ribbon-cutting ceremony
LINCOLN HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The ribbon-cutting ceremony of Forever 21's new Lincoln Heights headquarters was held on Wednesday.
The facility on the 3800 block of North Mission Road includes the company's headquarters, distribution, logistics, e-commerce, merchandising and warehouse space. The approximately 1.8-million-square-foot space was previously used as a showroom for Macy's.
The retailer's new establishment means nearly 700 more jobs for the city. Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Councilman Ed Reyes attended the ceremony.
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 5 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 31 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...