Forever 21 celebrates new Lincoln Heights headquarters with ribbon-cutting ceremony
LINCOLN HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The ribbon-cutting ceremony of Forever 21's new Lincoln Heights headquarters was held on Wednesday.
The facility on the 3800 block of North Mission Road includes the company's headquarters, distribution, logistics, e-commerce, merchandising and warehouse space. The approximately 1.8-million-square-foot space was previously used as a showroom for Macy's.
The retailer's new establishment means nearly 700 more jobs for the city. Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Councilman Ed Reyes attended the ceremony.
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis