Forever 21 celebrates new Lincoln Heights headquarters with ribbon-cutting ceremony
LINCOLN HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The ribbon-cutting ceremony of Forever 21's new Lincoln Heights headquarters was held on Wednesday.
The facility on the 3800 block of North Mission Road includes the company's headquarters, distribution, logistics, e-commerce, merchandising and warehouse space. The approximately 1.8-million-square-foot space was previously used as a showroom for Macy's.
The retailer's new establishment means nearly 700 more jobs for the city. Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Councilman Ed Reyes attended the ceremony.
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 42 min ago
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: Shailene Woodley part cut from 'Spider-Man 2'
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
7 min ago