Forever 21 celebrates new Lincoln Heights headquarters with ribbon-cutting ceremony
LINCOLN HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The ribbon-cutting ceremony of Forever 21's new Lincoln Heights headquarters was held on Wednesday.
The facility on the 3800 block of North Mission Road includes the company's headquarters, distribution, logistics, e-commerce, merchandising and warehouse space. The approximately 1.8-million-square-foot space was previously used as a showroom for Macy's.
The retailer's new establishment means nearly 700 more jobs for the city. Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Councilman Ed Reyes attended the ceremony.
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots 29 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 54 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report