Dunkin' Donuts to open shops in California
CANTON, Mass. (KABC) -- Dunkin' Donuts is coming back to California.
The popular chain on Wednesday announced that it wants to open new locations in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino, Ventura and Orange counties starting in 2015.
It plans on opening stand alone stores, as well as smaller operations at airports, college campuses, supermarkets and more.
Dunkin' Donuts is an institution across much of the U.S., but there hasn't been one in California in 10 years.
Dunkin' Donuts opened 291 new restaurants in the U.S. last year. It plans to open 330 to 360 new locations in the U.S. in 2013.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 8 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine' 15 min ago
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)