Lululemon executive stepping down after yoga pants fiasco
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lululemon's chief product officer is stepping down on the heels of the sheer yoga pants fiasco that forced the company to issue a recall.
Sheree Watson will leave the Vancouver-based company on April 15.
Last month, Lululemon began pulling its popular black yoga pants because they were too sheer. In a statement on its website at the time, Lululemon said, "The materials used in construction were the same, but the coverage was not, resulting in increased sheerness."
Lululemon says the problem stemmed from incomplete testing protocols, combined with a style change in the pants pattern.
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 28 min ago
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- 'Returnaholics' punished by some retailers
16 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
9 min ago