Lululemon executive stepping down after yoga pants fiasco
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lululemon's chief product officer is stepping down on the heels of the sheer yoga pants fiasco that forced the company to issue a recall.
Sheree Watson will leave the Vancouver-based company on April 15.
Last month, Lululemon began pulling its popular black yoga pants because they were too sheer. In a statement on its website at the time, Lululemon said, "The materials used in construction were the same, but the coverage was not, resulting in increased sheerness."
Lululemon says the problem stemmed from incomplete testing protocols, combined with a style change in the pants pattern.
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'