Lululemon executive stepping down after yoga pants fiasco
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lululemon's chief product officer is stepping down on the heels of the sheer yoga pants fiasco that forced the company to issue a recall.
Sheree Watson will leave the Vancouver-based company on April 15.
Last month, Lululemon began pulling its popular black yoga pants because they were too sheer. In a statement on its website at the time, Lululemon said, "The materials used in construction were the same, but the coverage was not, resulting in increased sheerness."
Lululemon says the problem stemmed from incomplete testing protocols, combined with a style change in the pants pattern.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 37 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing 31 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 51 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
59 min ago