Honda Center to hire over 500 employees for food services
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- The Honda Center has announced that it's planning to hire more than 500 employees for its food and beverage services.
This fall, the center will debut The Grand Terrace, a new Wolfgang Puck restaurant and multiple new concession concepts.
Interested applicants were asked to go online to apply and set up an interview. Appointments will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Honda Center is home to the NHL's Anaheim Ducks.
anaheim ducks, construction, business
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments 16 min ago
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
33 min ago