Honda Center to hire over 500 employees for food services
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- The Honda Center has announced that it's planning to hire more than 500 employees for its food and beverage services.
This fall, the center will debut The Grand Terrace, a new Wolfgang Puck restaurant and multiple new concession concepts.
Interested applicants were asked to go online to apply and set up an interview. Appointments will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Honda Center is home to the NHL's Anaheim Ducks.
anaheim ducks, construction, business
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 51 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 15 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 8 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break