Starbucks offers free coffee to spur DC compromise
Lawmakers in Washington are having a hard time resolving their differences, so Starbucks wants coffee lovers to set an example.
The coffee chain is now offering a free tall brewed coffee to customers who buy another person a drink.
The Starbucks CEO says the offer is a way to help fellow citizens "support and connect with one another, even as we wait for our elected officials to do the same for our country."
The free coffee offer ends Friday.
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down 405 South 5 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released 3 min ago
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash 56 min ago
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video