'Charged' Travelers: Free Phone, Laptop Power Stations at LAX
July 18, 2007 (KABC-TV) (KABC) -- Brand new at LAX beginning Wednesday -- free charging stations for travelers to re-charge their phones, laptops, and other personal electronics.
To promote the free service, Samsung and LAX will have representatives at all the charging stations to show electronically challenged travelers how they work.
We're told the charging stations will be available at all eight LAX terminals, as well as the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate