'Charged' Travelers: Free Phone, Laptop Power Stations at LAX
July 18, 2007 (KABC-TV) (KABC) -- Brand new at LAX beginning Wednesday -- free charging stations for travelers to re-charge their phones, laptops, and other personal electronics.
To promote the free service, Samsung and LAX will have representatives at all the charging stations to show electronically challenged travelers how they work.
We're told the charging stations will be available at all eight LAX terminals, as well as the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people 4 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video