Save Money / Consumer News
IRS smartphone app will help track refunds
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Want a better way to stay connected to the Internal Revenue Service? There's an app for that.
The app, called IRS2Go, allows you to track your tax refunds and get tax tips from the federal tax collection agency. The app won't cost you a penny and it's available for those with iPhones and Androids.
The IRS said it's using the app to become more accessible to taxpayers. In addition to the app, the agency also produces videos for YouTube and has a Twitter news feed.
The agency said personal tax information is encrypted, so taxpayers can safely access it. Taxpayers can download the IRS app at the Apple App Store, or the Android Marketplace.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
iPhone, android, app, technology, save money / consumer news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 12 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 28 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 8 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 23 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2