Save Money / Consumer News
New service disables cell phones when driving
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Despite repeated warnings, a lot of motorists continue to use their cell phones behind the wheel.
There's now a new technology which could put a stop to that. T-Mobile has developed a system which renders cell phones useless while driving.
The service automatically disables rings and alerts, and sends calls directly to voicemail when the car is in motion. The feature can be un-done in an emergency.
mobile phone, technology, save money / consumer news
- Malaysian official: Missing jet hijacked 39 min ago
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake 30 min ago
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)