Save Money / Consumer News
Apple Inc. making second generation iPad
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Apple Inc. is reportedly ready to follow up on the success of its iPad with the second generation of the tablet computer.
It would feature a camera on the front for video conferencing. It's expected to debut in the next couple of months.
Apple has sold nearly 15 million iPads since it was released last year.
technology, iPad, save money / consumer news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled 21 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis