Save Money / Consumer News
Apple Inc. making second generation iPad
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Apple Inc. is reportedly ready to follow up on the success of its iPad with the second generation of the tablet computer.
It would feature a camera on the front for video conferencing. It's expected to debut in the next couple of months.
Apple has sold nearly 15 million iPads since it was released last year.
technology, iPad, save money / consumer news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book