Save Money / Consumer News
Report: New iPhone to have faster processor
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Apple Inc.'s next generation iPhone will have a faster processor and will begin shipping in September, according to a report from Reuters.
A person with direct knowledge of the company's supply chain said the smartphone will look a lot like the iPhone 4, which began shipping in June 2010.
Production of the new iPhone reportedly is expected to begin in July or August.
Apple has not commented on the report.
apple, iPhone, save money / consumer news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed
- Simi Valley attack may be gang-related, police say 49 min ago
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- NorCal beach parking fee fight gets heated
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list