Save Money / Consumer News
Jason Wu to create collection for Target
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Just weeks after Target's Missoni line sold out in many stores, the company has signed on designer Jason Wu.
Wu rocketed to fame when first lady Michelle Obama wore his gown to President Barack Obama's inaugural ball.
Wu will create a new collection for Target that includes women's clothing and handbags.
The new line will hit store shelves in February and will only be available for a limited time.
shopping, fashion, save money / consumer news
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic 7 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021 32 min ago
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
38 min ago