Save Money / Consumer News
iPhone 4S flaw: Users report rapid battery drain
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The new iPhone 4S is apparently plagued by battery problems.
A flaw in the new smartphone's location software is causing batteries to drain rapidly.
Some iPhone users say their phones are only lasting a few hours, even with minimal use.
Several tech bloggers are suggesting users shut off the setting time zone feature when not traveling to help conserve the battery life.
Apple has not made any comments on the reported battery problems.
iPhone, technology, apple, save money / consumer news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 33 min ago
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin 13 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition 5 min ago
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
12 min ago