Save Money / Consumer News
iPhone 4S flaw: Users report rapid battery drain
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The new iPhone 4S is apparently plagued by battery problems.
A flaw in the new smartphone's location software is causing batteries to drain rapidly.
Some iPhone users say their phones are only lasting a few hours, even with minimal use.
Several tech bloggers are suggesting users shut off the setting time zone feature when not traveling to help conserve the battery life.
Apple has not made any comments on the reported battery problems.
iPhone, technology, apple, save money / consumer news
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 9 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 36 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments