Save Money / Consumer News
Fall fashion: What's in, out for women
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Cooler temperatures are upon us, and we might be thinking about doing a little shopping to update our fall wardrobe.
I teamed up with a few fashion experts to find out this season's must have clothes, shoes and accessories.
Straight from the latest issue, Harper's Bazaar answers what's in and what's out for fall.
Topping the list of what's out is the jean jacket.
"Well the jean jacket is out, because it's definitely more of that summer casual look. What's in? It's about the leather jacket by Andrew Marc," said Jane Loddo of Harper's Bazaar.
The bomber-style aviator jacket is a classic.
"We love the detachable fur collar to give you that extra dose of warmth as the temperature begins to drop,' said Loddo.
Camel and neutral-colored clothes were the rage last year, but this fall bold reds are everywhere.
"We saw a lot of red on the fall runways this season- everything from scarlet to cherry clothing, bags and shoes. It's that ultimate fashion statement," Loddo said.
Give your structured coats a break. They're out! Modern capes and ponchos are in.
"What we love about this look, it can be tailored and sleek or flowy and dramatic. It's a great jacket alternative," said Loddo.
Complete your updated fall look with must-have accessories. Sleek-yet-edgy ankle boots by Vince Camuto work with day to night outfits and palladium jewelry.
"So you can wear the pieces every day. It's a lot less expensive, so you're giving jewelry shoppers that affordable luxury," said Loddo.
fashion, save money / consumer news, alysha del valle
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 42 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- SF 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10 24 min ago