Save Money / Consumer News
iPhone app tracks happiest time of year
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- We now know what the happiest time of the year is according to "The Happiness App."
A study of 45,000 British iPhone users using the app found that Christmas Day afternoon was the happiest time of the year.
The unhappiest time was Jan. 31, precisely at 8 p.m.
Not surprisingly, the study also confirmed that people tend to be in a better mood as the weekend approaches.
technology, apple, iPhone, save money / consumer news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 29 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere