Save Money / Consumer News
Airline Ryanair considers porn on flights
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Porn may soon take flight on discount airline Ryanair.
The company's CEO, Michael O'Leary, is considering making a new app available for passengers that would allow them to watch erotic movies for a fee.
O'Leary said he wants to launch an in-flight web offer that mimics hotel room paid TV services. Passengers would have to use their iPads or smartphones.
There's no guarantee that children or other passengers wouldn't see the images.
An airline spokesman said nothing has been decided yet.
technology, app, save money / consumer news
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials 49 min ago
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy 18 min ago
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 9 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film