Save Money / Consumer News
Airline Ryanair considers porn on flights
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Porn may soon take flight on discount airline Ryanair.
The company's CEO, Michael O'Leary, is considering making a new app available for passengers that would allow them to watch erotic movies for a fee.
O'Leary said he wants to launch an in-flight web offer that mimics hotel room paid TV services. Passengers would have to use their iPads or smartphones.
There's no guarantee that children or other passengers wouldn't see the images.
An airline spokesman said nothing has been decided yet.
technology, app, save money / consumer news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 30 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 46 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 26 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 41 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2