Save Money / Consumer News
Airline Ryanair considers porn on flights
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Porn may soon take flight on discount airline Ryanair.
The company's CEO, Michael O'Leary, is considering making a new app available for passengers that would allow them to watch erotic movies for a fee.
O'Leary said he wants to launch an in-flight web offer that mimics hotel room paid TV services. Passengers would have to use their iPads or smartphones.
There's no guarantee that children or other passengers wouldn't see the images.
An airline spokesman said nothing has been decided yet.
technology, app, save money / consumer news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 52 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role