Save Money / Consumer News
Airline Ryanair considers porn on flights
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Porn may soon take flight on discount airline Ryanair.
The company's CEO, Michael O'Leary, is considering making a new app available for passengers that would allow them to watch erotic movies for a fee.
O'Leary said he wants to launch an in-flight web offer that mimics hotel room paid TV services. Passengers would have to use their iPads or smartphones.
There's no guarantee that children or other passengers wouldn't see the images.
An airline spokesman said nothing has been decided yet.
technology, app, save money / consumer news
- Race for LA mayor too close to call
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 31 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10