Save Money / Consumer News
Five most shoplifted items during the holidays
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There's a new list of the five most shoplifted items during the holiday season, and some of the entries might be surprising.
Adweek reports the No. 1 target for thieves is filet mignon.
The group said so many people smuggle prime cuts of meat that grocery stores are now considered the places with the most theft.
Gillette Mach 4 luxury razors and the new iPhone 4S are the fifth and fourth most stolen holiday items, respectively.
Meanwhile, electric tools ranging from power tools to toothbrushes were third, and Jameson Irish Whiskey came in second.
christmas, holiday, iPhone, shopping, save money / consumer news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land 33 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video