Save Money / Consumer News
Five most shoplifted items during the holidays
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There's a new list of the five most shoplifted items during the holiday season, and some of the entries might be surprising.
Adweek reports the No. 1 target for thieves is filet mignon.
The group said so many people smuggle prime cuts of meat that grocery stores are now considered the places with the most theft.
Gillette Mach 4 luxury razors and the new iPhone 4S are the fifth and fourth most stolen holiday items, respectively.
Meanwhile, electric tools ranging from power tools to toothbrushes were third, and Jameson Irish Whiskey came in second.
christmas, holiday, iPhone, shopping, save money / consumer news
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling 46 min ago
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders 29 min ago
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
52 min ago