Save Money / Consumer News
Jason Wu fans get peek of Target line on Web
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jason Wu's collaboration with Target is creating buzz in the fashion world, and fans are getting a peek at the line on the designer's website.
The first images of the new Target line were revealed on JasonWuStudio.com.
The highly anticipated line will include women's clothing and handbags. They're set to hit Target stores in February.
Wu rocketed to fame when first lady Michelle Obama wore his gown to President Barack Obama's inaugural ball.
Last September, Target stores were mobbed when the store teamed up with designer Missoni. That line sold out in many stores in just hours.
shopping, fashion, save money / consumer news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights 57 min ago
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report