Save Money / Consumer News
'If I Die' app posts final Facebook message
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- You can leave it up to a new app to post your final Facebook message. It's called the "If I Die" app.
The app allows you to post farewell messages and videos on your wall after you die.
You craft your goodbyes, load them into the app and then designate three friends as trustees, who will have to confirm your death. After they do, your farewells will get posted.
app, technology, save money / consumer news
- Sex offender arrested for sex with minor 22 min ago
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 25 min ago
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- South Korea ferry death toll reaches 156
- abcnews: McCann probers focus on child sex attacker
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- Jay Z, Beyonce Rose Bowl concert approved
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
49 min ago