Save Money / Consumer News
Christian Louboutin signing shoes in Beverly Hills
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Christian Louboutin is set to sign his coveted sky-high heels at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills on Friday.
The event marks the 20th anniversary of his line.
In addition to the shoe signing, he is expected to debut 20 new shoe designs and six one-of-a-kind bags that will only be sold at Friday's event.
The event runs from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., but chances are, die-hard fans will be lining up in their six-inch heels earlier than that.
fashion, save money / consumer news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video