Save Money / Consumer News
L.A. Kids Consignment offers parents deep discounts
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- The massive L.A. Kids Consignment sale in Burbank features everything kid-related and at a deep discount.
"You can't beat the prices, they've got all kinds of stuff here, I mean everything. But it's going fast," said Albert Martinez of Glendora.
This is the eighth year for L.A. Kids Consignment and once again it has grown. Last year they had 550 consigners. But this year, they've seen 600 consigners with over 75,000 items. Organizers said the economy is helping stock the shelves.
"These last couple of years, people have really figured out that this is the way to go, you know either you leave it in your closet for five years or you donate it to Goodwill, or here's a better option, earn some money for things you've outgrown," said the L.A. Kids Consignment's Kristin Nelson.
L.A. Kids Consignment runs 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. throughout the weekend and Sunday will be discount day, with many of the items priced at 50 percent off.
shopping, save money / consumer news, leanne suter
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 3 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer 33 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)