Save Money / Consumer News
Starbucks launches fruit juice energy drink
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Starbucks has entered the energy drink market. The coffee giant's newest beverage is called Refreshers.
The drink contains fruit juice and green coffee extract, providing a natural boost of energy from caffeine.
Currently Starbucks Refreshers are only being sold at select grocery stores. But the new drink is expected to be widely available by the end of April.
save money / consumer news
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 11 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz 3 min ago
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges 5 min ago
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies 7 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot