Save Money / Consumer News
Starbucks launches fruit juice energy drink
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Starbucks has entered the energy drink market. The coffee giant's newest beverage is called Refreshers.
The drink contains fruit juice and green coffee extract, providing a natural boost of energy from caffeine.
Currently Starbucks Refreshers are only being sold at select grocery stores. But the new drink is expected to be widely available by the end of April.
save money / consumer news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained 2 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)