Save Money / Consumer News
Starbucks launches fruit juice energy drink
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Starbucks has entered the energy drink market. The coffee giant's newest beverage is called Refreshers.
The drink contains fruit juice and green coffee extract, providing a natural boost of energy from caffeine.
Currently Starbucks Refreshers are only being sold at select grocery stores. But the new drink is expected to be widely available by the end of April.
save money / consumer news
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest 41 min ago
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video