Save Money / Consumer News
Apple settles iPhone class action lawsuit
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Owners of the iPhone 4 may be able to join a class action settlement.
Apple recently settled a lawsuit over reception concerns with the cellphone's antenna. Many consumers complained signal strength dropped off when the phones were held a certain way.
Consumers can opt to receive $15 in cash or receive a free iPhone bumper case. The settlement is available only to original iPhone owners who purchased the devices before February 17.
apple, legal, save money / consumer news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 49 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere