Save Money / Consumer News
Apple settles iPhone class action lawsuit
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Owners of the iPhone 4 may be able to join a class action settlement.
Apple recently settled a lawsuit over reception concerns with the cellphone's antenna. Many consumers complained signal strength dropped off when the phones were held a certain way.
Consumers can opt to receive $15 in cash or receive a free iPhone bumper case. The settlement is available only to original iPhone owners who purchased the devices before February 17.
apple, legal, save money / consumer news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 30 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 24 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis