Save Money / Consumer News
AT&T iPhones unlocked for some customers
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- AT&T has announced they will now unlock some iPhones.
The phone carrier says iPhone users who want their device unlocked must have completed their contract and be in good standing.
The unlocked iPhones will work on T-Mobile, but not on Verizon or Sprint.
Previously, AT&T refused to unlock iPhones for customers, even after their contractual obligations were met.
technology, apple, iPhone, save money / consumer news
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 31 min ago
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash 37 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 15 min ago
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge 8 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 52 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 56 min ago
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut 20 min ago
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks