Save Money / Consumer News
AT&T iPhones unlocked for some customers
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- AT&T has announced they will now unlock some iPhones.
The phone carrier says iPhone users who want their device unlocked must have completed their contract and be in good standing.
The unlocked iPhones will work on T-Mobile, but not on Verizon or Sprint.
Previously, AT&T refused to unlock iPhones for customers, even after their contractual obligations were met.
technology, apple, iPhone, save money / consumer news
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 35 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside 45 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler