Save Money / Consumer News
AT&T iPhones unlocked for some customers
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- AT&T has announced they will now unlock some iPhones.
The phone carrier says iPhone users who want their device unlocked must have completed their contract and be in good standing.
The unlocked iPhones will work on T-Mobile, but not on Verizon or Sprint.
Previously, AT&T refused to unlock iPhones for customers, even after their contractual obligations were met.
technology, apple, iPhone, save money / consumer news
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- ABC7 relief drive for Okla. tornado victims